Clinical Screening Lead
DIVISION: TeenHope – Youth Mental Health Screening in Schools & Community
REPORTS TO: TeenHope Director
The Clinical Screening Lead oversees education, on-site screening logistics, crisis evaluation, and stakeholder communication related to mental health screening activities within Samaritan Center’s TeenHope division. The Clinical Screening Lead will also maintain a caseload of 4-8 clients within Samaritan’s Counseling Center division.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages logistics and communications related to screening events in schools and community
- Provides program education in schools on screening days as well as in the community
- Acts as crisis coordinator by assessing students’ indicated level of risk via assessments
- Generates outcome reports from screening data for TeenHope Director
- Leads administrative activities through online screening portal
- Engages parents/guardians of at-risk participants to make treatment recommendations
- Coordinate with stakeholders to set up meetings with new schools in order to provide information about TeenHope services.
- Provides clinical care/therapy to individuals or students that are recommended for such and come to SCC for treatment
- Participates as a member of the TeenHope Management Team to support the development of systems and procedures
- Assists the TeenHope Director in the completion of their duties as needed
- Provides monthly supervision for case managers during the screening year
- Provides case management training annually and for new hires
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Master’s degree and licensure in a mental health capacity
- Awareness of mental health and suicidality
- Ability to organize and think sequentially
- Team-oriented and able to follow up on tasks identified by the team
- Public speaking ability
- Ability to relate to middle school and high school teens
- Capability in Word and Excel
- Exhibits the organization’s “Expected Key Attitudes”
- Detailed knowledge of technology and implementation of sign-up genius, google docs, google calendar, etc.
Send your resume to Operations Manager, Jimmy Elsner at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Therapists & Licensed Counselors
We are always accepting resumes for licensed mental health professionals and psychologists. A master’s or doctoral degree and a PA license are required. Resumes and cover letters may be submitted by email to email@example.com or by mail to Samaritan Counseling Center, Attention: Executive Director, 1803 Oregon Pike, Lancaster, PA. 17601.