Samaritan Counseling Center’s Sea Glass Gala is back this year!
Enjoy an evening of live music from Fire in the Glen, an Irish and Celtic trio, as well as dinner and raffle items at Bent Creek Country Club on Thursday, May 5, 2022. The evening will also feature a live appeal with Tim Keller of H.K. Keller.
The Sea Glass Gala supports Samaritan’s mission of building healthy minds and strong communities through the subsidization of counseling fees for individuals, families and children who have little or no financial resources.
A peek at the raffle items available at the Sea Glass Gala this year. For the full details on each package, click here to view the 2022 Sea Glass Gala Invitation.
- Dinner at The Greenfield Restaurant & Bar, Fulton Theatre tickets for 4 people, and an autographed book by former White House Chef John Moeller.
- Week of vacation in Sea Isle City, N.J.
- Week of vacation in Ocean City, Maryland
- Historic walking tour of downtown Lancaster by Gregg Scott and lunch at Annie Bailey’s Irish Public House
- Tomlinson Bomberger lawn maintenance or quarterly pest control services
- Hand-painted wooden bowl by Cindy Schlosser
- Sunday brunch at Lancaster Country Club for 20 people
- John Hardy Dot collection bracelet from Brent L. Miller
- Two Dudes Painting Company and David Lyall Home & Design package
- Limousine service and wine tasting at Waltz Vineyards Estate Winery
- Chicco Baby Equipment: 3-in-1 travel system, Lullaby Zip playard and a 5-in-1 space-saving multichair
Thank you to our sponsors!
Entertainment Sponsor: Shultz Transportation
Signature Drink Sponsor: One2One, Inc.
Linens Sponsor: Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens
For more information on sponsorship opportunities for the Sea Glass Gala and other Samaritan events, contact Director of Development Anita Hanna at 717-560-9969, ext. 244, or email email@example.com.Register Today