Coaching for clergy helps faith leaders of all denominations to grow both personally and professionally in their leadership skills, as well as providing support to address specific issues.
Specifically, clergy coaching services can help leaders of faith communities:
- Improve leadership development, decision-making and goal-fulfillment skills.
- Clarify an organization’s vision, mission, and purpose through Appreciative Inquiry, a model that engages congregants and leaders in self-determined change.
- Provide assistance with succession planning and transitions in leadership.
- Develop strategies to change behavior and/or improve processes.
- Learn and implement new leadership development or teambuilding skills within the church.
- Address issues and challenges with church teams, staff or leaders.
- Understand the organization as an emotional system.
- Lead a change process that is anxiety-producing for congregants.
- Develop best practices in prevention of child sexual abuse.
Coaching sessions can be either in-person or virtually. For more information about coaching services, contact the Clergy & Congregation Care team at email@example.com.