Counseling for Yourself
Samaritan Counseling Center offers counseling services for:
- Aging Issues
- Anger Management
- Attention Difficulties
- Bipolar Disorder
- Blended Families
- Cancer and Chronic Illness
- Career Transitions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Communication Skills
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Divorce and Separation
- Dual Diagnosis with Mental Health and Substance Abuse Issues
- Eating Disorders/Body Image
- Faith and Spiritual Issues
- Health Issues
- Life Transitions
- Loss and Life Transitions
- Mood and Behavior Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Post-Partum Depression
- Spiritual Issues
- Stress Management
- Women’s and Men’s Issues
- Other Issues
- Counseling appointments are approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Appointments are available during the day and evening Monday through Friday.
- To make an appointment, please call between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and ask to speak with our Client Service Coordinator.
- The Center requires a 24-hour notice to cancel or change an appointment.
- Payment options at the Samaritan Counseling Center include cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and vouchers from Partner Congregations.
- Many of our therapists are on various insurance and Employee Assistance Program plans, including Quest, Highmark Blue Shield, Capital Blue Cross, Medicare, MHNet (Health America/Health Assurance), Value Options, United Behavioral Health/Optum, PHC and AETNA among others. Please call for additional information.
- In an effort to make services affordable to all, subsidies from various funds are available. Clients who are experiencing a financial difficulty may apply for a subsidy if they are unable to afford the full fee for the Center’s services. A person’s financial situation, as well as family situation, is taken into consideration when a request is made.
For more information, please call our Client Services Coordinator at 717-560-9969.
View our counseling staff