Counseling For Your Child
Samaritan Counseling Center offers counseling services for:
- Anger Management
- Anxieties and Fears
- Behavior Disorders
- Divorce or Separation
- Family Therapy
- Grief and Loss
- Learning Challenges
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Play Therapy
- School Performance
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress Management
Other Issues As well as:
- Art Therapy
- Educational Consultation
- Play Therapy
- Social Skills Training
- Counseling appointments are approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Appointments are available during the day and evening Monday through Friday.
- To make an appointment, please call between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and ask to speak with our Client Service Coordinator.
- The Center requires a 24-hour notice to cancel or change an appointment.
- Payment options at the Samaritan Counseling Center include cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and vouchers from Partner Congregations.
- Many of our therapists are on various insurance and Employee Assistance Program plans, including Quest, Highmark Blue Shield, Capital Blue Cross, Medicare, MHNet (Health America/Health Assurance), Value Options, United Behavioral Health/Optum, PHC and AETNA among others. Please call for additional information.
- In an effort to make services affordable to all, subsidies from various funds are available. Clients who are experiencing a financial difficulty may apply for a subsidy if they are unable to afford the full fee for the Center’s services. A person’s financial situation, as well as family situation, is taken into consideration when a request is made.
For more information, please call our Client Services Coordinator at 717-560-9969.
View our counseling staff