Career and Outplacement Services
Individual Career Planning
Encouraging employee growth maximizes individual satisfaction as well as an organization’s potential in a very competitive marketplace. Individual career planning includes the design, development and implementation of processes and resources to continually assist employees in making their most significant and rewarding contributions to an organization throughout their careers.
Career transition is never easy. We work with individuals as members of their employment search and support team to assist with their career transition and provide the tools they need to move forward. Our outplacement support services include:
- Onsite support for organizations experiencing difficult reductions in force (RIFs)
- Assistance in dealing with the psychological aspects of transition
- Help with skills assessment, company research and employment search
- Design of a lifetime career development strategy
- Resume & cover letter development
- Networking & interview training
- Search management guidance, including a practical plan with daily & weekly goals
- Assistance in evaluating job offers
- Negotiation skills
Maximizing employee potential and career satisfaction are critical factors in enhancing individual performance. For an executive seeking to grow, a supervisor identifying staff members for advancement or an employee interested in professional development, SBC provides a wide range of career enhancement and career continuation services.
For more information, please contact Barry Frey at 717-560-2805.