Healthy Minds. Strong Communities. Brighter Tomorrows.
From our start in 1988, our counseling, education and consultation services have strengthened, empowered and healed children, adults, couples, families, businesses, organizations and church groups throughout Lancaster County. We believe that healing is an integrated process that encompasses mind, body, spirit and community. Our multi-disciplinary team includes professionals with medical, educational, clinical, business and pastoral experience.
- Feb52015 Church Leadership Series I Part I – 8:00 @ Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd
- Feb122015 Church Leadership Series I Part II – 8:00 @ Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd
- Feb192015 Church Leadership Series I Part III – 8:00 @ Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd
- Feb20Simple Gifts in Winter: Nurturing Seeds of Renewal – 7:00 @ St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- Mar25Level 2 – Change Through Compassion – Wednesdays – 6:00 @