Healthy Minds. Strong Communities. Brighter Tomorrows.
From our start in 1988, our counseling, education and consultation services have strengthened, empowered and healed children, adults, couples, families, businesses, organizations and church groups throughout Lancaster County. We believe that healing is an integrated process that encompasses mind, body, spirit and community. Our multi-disciplinary team includes professionals with medical, educational, clinical, business and pastoral experience.
- Mar24Circles of Learning – 9:30 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- Mar25Change Through Compassion – Level 2 Wednesday Sessions – 6:00 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- Mar26Change Through Compassion – Level 1 Thursday Sessions – 6:00 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- Mar27Change Through Compassion Level 1 – Friday Sessions – 10:30 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- Apr16Sea Glass Gala – 5:00 @ Lancaster Country Club
- Apr18Tamar Speaks-A Retreat for Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse – 8:30 @ Gretna Glen Retreat Center
- Apr30Circles of Learning – 2:00 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- May9Change Through Compassion Retreat Day – 10:00 @ St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- Oct4Aevidum TeenHope Color Blast 5K – 12:00 @ Manor Middle School
- Nov30Silent Samaritan Luncheon – 11:00 @ DoubleTree Resort by Hilton