Healthy Minds. Strong Communities. Brighter Tomorrows.
From our start in 1988, our counseling, education and consultation services have strengthened, empowered and healed children, adults, couples, families, businesses, organizations and church groups throughout Lancaster County. We believe that healing is an integrated process that encompasses mind, body, spirit and community. Our multi-disciplinary team includes professionals with medical, educational, clinical, business and pastoral experience.
- Sep22Clergy & Congregational Care Series Workshop 3 – 8:15 @ St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- Sep28Change Through Compassion Fall Workshop – Wednesday Sessions (Eight Weeks) – 6:00 @ Community & Training Room at the Samaritan Counseling Center
- Sep29Change Through Compassion Fall Informational Series – Thursday Sessions (Eight Weeks) – 6:00 @ Community & Training Room at the Samaritan Counseling Center
- Sep30Change Through Compassion Fall Informational Seminar – Friday Sessions (Eight Weeks) – 10:00 @ Community & Training Room at the Samaritan Counseling Center
- Nov3Clergy & Congregational Care Series Workshop 4 – 8:15 @ St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- Nov6Change Through Compassion Retreat Day – Fall – 1:30 @
- Nov28Silent Samaritan Luncheon – 11:00 @