Healthy Minds. Strong Communities. Brighter Tomorrows.
From our start in 1988, our counseling, education and consultation services have strengthened, empowered and healed children, adults, couples, families, businesses, organizations and church groups throughout Lancaster County. We believe that healing is an integrated process that encompasses mind, body, spirit and community. Our multi-disciplinary team includes professionals with medical, educational, clinical, business and pastoral experience.
- Jun17Change Through Compassion – Level 2 Wednesday Sessions – 6:00 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- Jun18Change Through Compassion – Level 1 Thursday Sessions – 6:00 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- Jun19Change Through Compassion Level 1 – Friday Sessions – 10:30 @ Samaritan Counseling Center
- Oct4Aevidum TeenHope Color Blast 5K – 12:00 @ Manor Middle School
- Nov30Silent Samaritan Luncheon – 11:00 @ DoubleTree Resort by Hilton