Healthy Minds. Strong Communities. Brighter Tomorrows.
From our start in 1988, our counseling, education and consultation services have strengthened, empowered and healed children, adults, couples, families, businesses, organizations and church groups throughout Lancaster County. We believe that healing is an integrated process that encompasses mind, body, spirit and community. Our multi-disciplinary team includes professionals with medical, educational, clinical, business and pastoral experience.
- Oct2Part 2 of the 3rd Leadership Series – 8:00 @ Lancaster Theological Seminary
- Oct9Part 3 of the 3rd Leadership Series – 8:00 @ Lancaster Theological Seminary
- Nov4When Good Leaders Lose Their Way – 5:00 @ Lancaster Country Club
- Nov13Half Day Workshop of the Leadership Series – 7:30 @ Lancaster Theological Seminary
- Dec1Silent Samaritan Luncheon – 11:00 @ DoubleTree Resort by Hilton